Innovize Company Profile
Now, We’re Innovize
Innovize offers an extensive 50+ years of innovative product manufacturing solutions.
Innovize offers new thinking in custom development and manufacturing for the full product lifecycle, from early stage concepts to full-scale manufacturing and next-generation product planning. Innovize is a GMP-compliant, ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 13485:2003-certified partner for innovative solutions in personal care, patient care, diagnostics, and electronics markets.
From product concept and development through packaging, Innovize produces subassembly components and turnkey disposable devices from short runs to full-scale production. Development support capabilities include design validation, process development, materials sourcing, cost targeting, prototyping, clinical trials, inventory systems and supply chain management. Manufacturing capabilities include slitting; laminating; die and laser cutting; flexographic, digital, and screen printing; and clean room/dry room production and packaging.
Founded as GML in 1958, the company changed its name to Innovize in 2009.
Web Site: www.innovize.com
500 Oak Grove Parkway
St. Paul, MN 55127
- Product Development Support: Product Planning; Design Review and Development; Materials Selection; Process Development; Pilot Production and Prototyping; Packaging and Distribution; Quality, Certification & Compliance; Project Management
- Manufacturing: Materials Converting; Slitting; Flexographic, Digital and Screen Printing; Laminating; Die and Laser cutting; Clean room/dry room Production; Assembly, Packaging, Labeling and Traceability
- Inventory Systems: Supplier Managed Inventory; Kan Ban Systems; EDI Integration; Dock to Stock; Web-accessible order systems
- Supply Chain Management: Sourcing and Supplier Knowledge; Supplier Qualification and Management; Logistics
- Custom Business Solutions: Custom Equipment Development; Customer Owned Equipment at Innovize Facilities; Regulatory Compliance; Continuity and Disaster Recovery Planning
- Compound annual growth rate averages over 15%
- Approximately 105+ full-time employees, complemented by contract labor
Ownership & Leadership
- Privately owned
- Leadership Team
- John Ledy, Owner & President
- Dave Jessen, Owner & VP-Sales and Marketing
- Mark Rutkiewicz, VP – Quality
- John Sopp, VP – Manufacturing
- Becky Bjorgum, VP – Human Resources
- Patrick Thielen, CFO & CIO
- Julie Beckman, Director – Sales Administration
Markets Served and Clients
- Medical: Patient Care & Diagnostics
Over 90% of clients are in medical markets
- Personal Care & Cosmetics
- Electronics: Telecommunications & Data Routing
- Industrial: Including a variety of niche markets
- Medical: Patient Care & Diagnostics
- Serving customers who have needs in the areas of product design, development, manufacturing, assembly, and packaging.
- National customer base of major medical product companies and other industrial manufacturers, assemblers; due to non-disclosure agreements, Innovize keeps the majority of their client list confidential.
- Representative clients include 3M, Roche Diagnostics, Johnson & Johnson, Medtronic, Boston Scientific, Pall Life Science and Digi International.
- ISO 9001:2008
- ISO 13485:2003
- FDA Registered
- GMP compliant
|1958||Scott and Gail Ledy founded GML with a challenging plastic fabrication opportunity for a client.|
|1987||Expanded from 20,000 SF facilities to a newly constructed 42,000 SF facility.|
|1989||Became a Certified Supplier to CPI (now Boston Scientific)|
|1996||Manufacturing operations run three shifts, 7 days a week, to deliver unsurpassed service|
|2001||Became ISO certified|
|2002||Expanded capabilities through acquisition of Advanced Converting Technologies|
|2003||ISO certification upgraded to 9001:2000|
|2003||GML creates Immedia, Inc. as an independent company focusing on retail displays and graphics, while GML continues to provide innovative solutions for industrial, medical and electronics product manufacturers.|
|2005||Expanded to 74,000 SF of manufacturing, office and warehouse facilities|
|2008||Medical products make up more than 80% of GML revenue|
|2009||Celebrates 50+ years of innovation|
|2009||Company name is changed to Innovize|
|2010||ISO Certification upgraded to 9001:2008|
|2011||ISO certified to 13485:2003 standard|
Owner, Vice President- Sales & Marketing
Let’s make it better.®
Call Innovize at 1-877-605-6580 or use our contact form.
Innovize - St. Paul Minnesota Headquarters