Innovize offers new thinking in custom development and manufacturing for the full product lifecycle, from early stage concepts to full-scale manufacturing and next-generation product planning. Innovize is a GMP-compliant, ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 13485:2016-certified partner for innovative solutions in personal care, patient care, and diagnostics.
From product concept and development through packaging, Innovize produces subassembly components and turnkey disposable devices from short runs to full-scale production. Development support capabilities include design validation, process development, materials sourcing, cost targeting, prototyping, clinical trials, inventory systems and supply chain management. Manufacturing capabilities include slitting; laminating; die and laser cutting; flexographic, digital, and screen printing; and clean room/dry room production and packaging.
Founded as GML in 1958, the company changed its name to Innovize in 2009.
500 Oak Grove Parkway
St. Paul, MN 55127
Web Site: www.innovize.com
- Product Development Support: Product Planning; Design Review and Development; Materials Selection; Process Development; Pilot Production and Prototyping; Packaging and Distribution; Quality, Certification & Compliance; Project Management
- Manufacturing: Materials Converting; Slitting; Flexographic, Digital and Screen Printing; Laminating; Die and Laser cutting; Clean room/dry room Production; Assembly, Packaging, Labeling and Traceability
- Inventory Systems: Supplier Managed Inventory; Kan Ban Systems; EDI Integration; Dock to Stock; Web-accessible order systems
- Supply Chain Management: Sourcing and Supplier Knowledge; Supplier Qualification and Management; Logistics
- Custom Business Solutions: Custom Equipment Development; Customer Owned Equipment at Innovize Facilities; Regulatory Compliance; Continuity and Disaster Recovery Planning
Ownership & Leadership
- Privately owned
- Leadership Team
- John Ledy, Owner & President
- Dave Jessen, Owner & VP-Sales and Marketing
- Mark Rutkiewicz, VP – Quality
- Scott Bliss, VP – Operations/COO
- Becky Bjorgum, VP – Human Resources
- Patrick Thielen, CFO & CIO
- Medical: Patient Care & Diagnostics
Over 90% of clients are in medical markets
- Personal Care & Cosmetics
- Industrial: Including a variety of niche markets
- Serving customers who have needs in the areas of product design, development, manufacturing, assembly, and packaging.
- National customer base of major medical product companies and other industrial manufacturers, assemblers; due to non-disclosure agreements, Innovize keeps the majority of their client list confidential.
- Representative clients include 3M, Roche Diagnostics, Johnson & Johnson, Medtronic, Boston Scientific and Pall Life Science.