Innovize has been selected as Manufacturer of the Year by the Manufacturers Alliance.
At its core, being selected was about living Our Purpose and our steadfast focus of Improving Lives.
Award winners are selected based on peer recognition and demonstration of sharing continuous improvement experiences that contribute to the strength of the local manufacturing community.
Examples of Innovize’s participation and sharing experiences include the following activities:
- Manufacturing related educational seminars and non-mandatory associate training
- Plant tours and video tours for peers and community members
- Showcasing company for peer groups and encouraging benchmarking
- Publishing articles and posts addressing best practices
- Leadership or teaching in manufacturing organizations
- Sponsoring and conducting peer mentoring programs
- Peer recommendations from outside your company exemplifying the positive impact of any of the above items
Each year, Manufacturer’s Alliance selects three awards, each based on the business size. Innovize fits the size of Companies with 100 – 400 employees (Medium).
This is a huge accomplishment – thank you to each and every one of our associates, partners, peers, families, and friends for making this possible.