This message is intended to provide you with a current update and to assure you that Innovize is continuing operations with little to no impact from COVID -19 for most of our customers. Some details for you:
- Innovize, Inc. is part of the Healthcare and Public Health (HPH) Sector and a Critical Infrastructure Industry under guidelines from the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, Homeland Security Presidential Directives, and the Cybersecurity & Infrastructure Security Agency. As such, Innovize, Inc. qualifies as a provider of “Essential Services” under state and local laws.
- Innovize, Inc. takes the health and safety of its associates, its customers, and the public very seriously. Innovize, Inc. conducts its operations in accordance with guidelines established by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention and state and local health department advisories. Innovize has also implemented additional practices to keep our associates healthy.
- The state of Wisconsin has issued a “Safer at Home” order, therefore, our 20+ associates who live in Wisconsin now carry a letter with them stating they work for an essential business.
- The state of Minnesota has issued a “Stay-at-Home” order for March 28 through April 10. As a result, all our associates will carry a letter with them stating they work for an essential business.
- Many of us are working from home (as I’m guessing you are) to minimize the risks of spreading coronavirus to our production teams. We are working to keep our associates healthy, since they will be critical to providing you an uninterrupted source of supply.
- Our Senior Supply Chain Manager is in contact with our suppliers regarding any delays due to COVID-19. Most of our materials are medical in nature and fall under essential services. We will notify individual customers if their materials are delayed.
- Some of our customers have placed additional orders to reduce risk and we have the capacity to handle additional orders.
We hope this message finds you in good health during these unusual times, and our thoughts and prayers are with our most vulnerable populations.
Owner, Vice President- Sales & Marketing