In case you missed the MedTech Intelligence seminar, click Wearables: The Small Parts Drive Innovation to view the content.
Short on time – review the run times below & pick your favorite topic or watch the entire 2 1/2 hour seminar – – you will learn things.
- “Trends in wearable technology” 1:45-38:44 by Greg Caressi, Sr VP and Global Business Unit Leader for Transformational Health, Frost & Sullivan
- “Micro Injection Molding” 39:12-49:06 by Aaron Johnson, VP of Marketing & Customer Strategy, AccuMold
- “Considerations When Designing Wearable Devices” 1:05:53-1:23:50 by Mike Klawitter, Business Development Manager, Innovize
- “Emerging Technology in Components” 1:24:00-1:32:40 by Oxana Pantchenko, Ph.D., Human Monitoring Lead/Engineering Project Mgr, NextFlex
- “Science of Skin” 1:33:05-1:56:19 by Del Lawson, Ph.D., R&D Manager, 3M Medical Solutions
Do you have a wearables product? Innovize is ready to partner with you.
Contact us at email@example.com and request to be connected with an experienced Innovize Business Development Manager in your territory.